BOOKING THE SLIDERS
Sliders are available for bookings by any not for profit and community based organisations, or for events being delivered as special fundraisers that are seen to support community growth.
The troupe can be booked to:
- PERFORM – solos, duos, trios and full troupe
- ROVE – stilt walking with costumes
- DELIVER WORKSHOPS – they offer a fun open experiential workshop called pick up and play. These sessions are great for carnivals, fiestas and community/school open day events
Contact Program Manager Jo Smith firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about booking this troupe. Please include dates, times and the event they’ll be a part of.
NB: Sliders cannot be booked for commercial events. Please contact professional circus artists directly for such bookings. If you’d like help to find professional artists please feel free to call the office: 0435 374 492
|COST PER 45 MINUTE PERFORMANCE|
|Number of Sliders||One performance||Two performances||Three performances||Four performances|
- the prices include GST
- the prices are for metropolitan-based shows only
- 45 minutes means a performance of between (a minimum) of 15 minutes and (a maximum) of 45 minutes
- a break of at least ten minutes is required between consecutive performances
- a lunch break of thirty minutes is required between morning and afternoon performances
- a performance could consist of stilt-walking, general roving (juggling, hula-hooping, diablo, flower sticks)
- on weekdays the Slider troupe is only available from 4.00pm until 10.00pm (for weekend and non-metropolitan bookings, please contact CircusWA for more information.
- bookings during school-holiday periods is subject to Slider availability