Tailored Circus Parties for All Ages at the Freo Big Top
We will throw you a unique celebration you and your guests will remember for years to come. It will be tonnes of fun and you’ll learn some great circus skills too. Run by professional and energetic circus trainers, our parties will cater directly to the interests and abilities of you and your guests.
Your party will include a fun circus workshop and then time to eat and socialise in our traditional big top circus tent.
We are currently offering parties at 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM on Saturdays and Sundays. Click the BOOK NOW button below for a list of potential party slots.
NB: these times change during school holidays.
- Up to 8 participants = $355
- Up to 18 participants = $465
- Up to 27 participants = $575
- Up to 38 participants – $685
Students currently attending classes who have paid for their annual CircusWA membership will automatically receive a 10% discount.
10:00 AM Guests arrive
10:15 AM Circus workshop begins
11:45 AM After-party
12:15 PM Guests depart
1:00 PM Guests arrive
1:15 PM Circus workshop begins
2:45 PM After-party
3:15 PM Guests depart
Trainer to Participant Ratios
For safety, and so we can provide the best experience possible, it is our practice not to exceed the ratio of 1 trainer to every 8 participants. For this reason, we require at least a weeks notice if the number of people attending your party increases so we have enough time to schedule an additional trainer.
Booking and Payment:
- Submit a booking – button below.
- We will review your booking, confirm availability, then request full payment to finalise the booking.
- The date and time will be reserved for 72-hours. If payment is not provided, the slot will then be released for others to book.
- Once your payment has been finalised, you will receive a final confirmation email with additional details.
At Circus WA, inclusiveness is important to us. If you need to establish a payment plan to make the birthday party possible then please contact the office.
We would love to host your birthday party!
What does the party include?
- A 1.5-hour circus workshop with a professional circus trainer
- A 30-minute after-party for snacks and cake
- Plenty of drinking water
- 2 trestles and a dozen chairs
- Leggings or shorts with t-shirts or singlet – no zips or buttons
- Bring a water bottle – to fill up with our filtered water
What will the circus workshop be like?
- Warm up with age-appropriate games – trainers assess skill levels
- Learn skills on trampoline, tight-wire, and aerial apparatus
- Learn juggling and manipulation tricks – hula hoops, flower sticks, diablo, spinning plates and poi
Where should you park?
- Wilson’s multi-level car park – enter off Point St
- City of Fremantle’s Outdoor Car Park behind the tent – enter off Point St.